We at cheap local locksmiths give great emphasis to your privacy and therefore we exercise highest standards while dealing with any private information that can only be exercised by the authorized administrators. We strictly prohibit the sharing of personal information with 3rd parties. Also to prevent unauthorized access to the information, we maintain data accuracy, and ensure right use of information to protect them from getting leaked or stolen.
Customer confidentiality and privacy are important to us:
• What personal data is required from you on the website and how they would be used?
• How your information can be used and what choices you hold regarding the sharing of data.
• Security procedures and precautions being taken by the firm to keep your data from going to the 3rd party or getting misused anyhow.
• Means for correcting or updating the information already provided by you to the organization.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information provided by you and have the sole access to them as well. At cheap local locksmiths, we store all the data that you voluntarily provide us via e-mail, telephone or contact form on our website.
We would use this information to get to you as quickly as possible and resolve all your issues. This information is only shared with the required team of experts to get in touch with you, e.g. our dispatch team or technicians who would contact you for appointment, your location or feedback. We also provide our customers with an option of getting to know about new products and services. They can either opt for it or deny them as per their convenience.
Your Access to and Control over Information:
We provide our customers with full freedom to opt out for future contacts anytime they want. You can do so by contacting us via e-mail or phone no. provided on the website.
You can –
• See the information that is stored with us about you.
• Change or alter the existing information
• Delete any information you want
• Express your concerns and provide us with the feedback as and when required.
We take full precautions for protecting your information. When you submit the form with us, we ensure it goes into the right hands.
We encrypt the data for securing sensitive information submitted by you online and offline. Our employees are bonded and insured and ensure that the information is not leaked by any department, be it billing or technicians or customer executive agents.
Contact Us Form: –
We request you to provide correct and accurate information on the contact form to ensure quick and speedy services from our end. Information like name, location and phone number are useful for serving you better.
Our web site also contains links to other sites therefore it is advisable for you to please be aware. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of any other websites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.